If you reach an agreement, it can be made into court orders, or a less formal parenting plan. If you cannot agree, or if the mediation is terminated, the mediator may issue a certificate so that you can take the matter to court.

If you received legal aid for the conference you must put in a new application for legal aid for any further help after the conference.